Table of Contents
Do you want to improve your WooCommerce product reviews using the finest WooCommerce review plugin? Do you want to receive more client reviews on your WooCommerce products? Want to turn your WooCommerce review system into a professional product review system like those used by Amazon and other famous eCommerce sites?
You’ve arrived to the right location. To assist you, we’ve compiled a list of the finest WooCommerce review plugins.
A review is an excellent approach to entice new clients to shop at an Ecommerce company. However, getting WooCommerce product reviews from all of your consumers is difficult. You’ll need the greatest tool for the task if you want to obtain consumer feedback. The WooCommerce reviews plugins are an example of this.
You might be sick of looking for the finest WooCommerce reviews plugins. You’re free to relax now. Because we’ve outlined the many WooCommerce reviews plugins and narrowed down their major features, pros and cons, pricing, and so on, so you can choose the best WooCommerce reviews plugin – 2021 with ease.
StarCat Reviews [Free]
StarCat Reviews is an advanced WooCommerce review plugin that adds robust and modern review features to the default WooCommerce product reviews.
You may personalise the product review form, send consumers a review reminder email, reward customers who leave product reviews, and increase the number of customer reviews for your products.
Customers can also upload images and other types of media (WooCommerce photo reviews). You could also use short codes to construct a product comparison table that you could display on the product page or anywhere else.
- Pricing and Best Features
- The code quality and standards are excellent.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- A lot of features cannot be understood by the new users.
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews
Whether you run a little eCommerce shop or a large online corporation, evaluations are the most straightforward way to boost product sales and build customer loyalty.
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews is a WooCommerce review plugin that allows you to manage and study reviews left by customers who have purchased one or more products from your website in a natural way.
- They are WPML and Weglot compatible to the nth degree.
- They have 42 reviews with a 5-star rating (42 of 63).
- Their customer service is outstanding.
- The price is too high.
- There isn’t much to offer in the free edition.
- Free for a single site, $79.99 for multiple sites.
- $199.99 for a total of six sites.
- $299.99 for a total of 30 sites.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce is a fantastic free customer review plugin for WooCommerce. Making clients review your goods is the most difficult task for any WooCommerce store owner.
Customers who have purchased products from your business but have forgotten to leave a review can use the Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin. You can use this WooCommerce star rating plugin to set up automated review reminders for consumers who have recently purchased a product from your store. Your clients will receive reminder emails requesting them to review the new product(s) they have purchased.
- It includes all of the features that a product owner will require, and it’s even better because they’re all free.
- Getting reviews is a breeze thanks to the automated approach.
- You can also use a.CSV file to import your product’s reviews from Amazon or eBay.
- The free edition does not allow you to collect reviews on your own domain name, and the review invitation emails are issued via CR, which is an independent service for customer review verification.
- Although the “From” Email Address and “From” name can be customised, this feature is only available in the Pro edition. This is much acceptable when considering the huge free features that they provide.
Ultimate Reviews Plugin
You can accept and manage user reviews for your products and services with the Ultimate Reviews plugin. Short codes could be used to display reviews.
- For those searching for simple user review functionality, the Ultimate Reviews free plugin is sufficient. You must upgrade to premium in order to integrate user reviews with WooCommerce.
- It has a lot of stylistic options that no other review plugin does. You can adjust practically everything, and they even allow you to add custom CSS to their settings.
- It has various cool features, such as access limits in reviewing, such as “Requires login,” “Requires Admin permission,” and so on, which will help to prevent many unwanted and phoney reviews.
- The free edition only offers a limited set of features.
- While it does provide automatic reminders for reviews, this is only available in the Pro version, whereas “Customer Reviews for WooCommerce” offers it for free.
This plugin allows you to connect your site to the Yotpo marketing cloud, which allows you to better display user reviews and photographs. Yotpo’s free plan is ideal for small businesses with a limited number of products. On separate pages of your store, you can display product reviews and ratings. It will also assist you in collecting client reviews more efficiently. It also gives you the option of responding to reviews both privately and publicly.
- Better display of customer reviews
- Effective collection of customer reviews
- Option of responding to reviews on private and public basis
- The process of collecting reviews can be cumbersome
- Deciding the private and public viewing of the reviews is technical
Hopefully, these WooCommerce reviews plugins will help you enhance the review strategy on your WooCommerce store. Leave us a comment if you are using one of these plugins.
Too many apps for one WooCommerce store? Try this!
Emailwish is an all-in-one app that offers chats, reviews, email marketing, pop ups, abandoned cart notifications, customer reviews, email automation templates for all the services under one hood. It has been built by combining the features into one single app, which has most of the process automated for customer ease.
Using Emailwish you can handle multiple tasks in one place easily after investing some time setting things up such as email automations and review plugins as to what reply should be given to whom and on what condition, when should the app send review requests to customers who bought your products (instantly or a few days later?) and as what pop is supposed to be shown on which page and when.
The feature to display customer reviews is also inbuilt in Emailwish where you can chat to your customers who are replying to you on different platforms to be received on one single platform by you. Emailwish also collects customer data and your previously collected data and they seamlessly flow into Emailwish once you have integrated the app with your WooCommerce store.
The best part of Emailwish is that the app is charged based on number of emails that you will be sending to your customers and not on any other parameters, such as number of times pop ups are displayed and all. Another good thing about this app is that it automates most of commonly required responses and automations by itself and you do not even need to code, you just need to specify the conditions.
An app with all these features and option will be costly, is what you are thinking right? But no, see the prices for yourself. They are unbelievably affordable.
- Beginner – $25/month (upto 30,000 emails, with $0.9/1000 emails after crossing limit)
- Advanced – $99.95/month (upto 120,000 emails, with $0.87/1000 emails after crossing limit)
- Enterprise – $399.95/month (upto 480,000 emails, with $0.85/1000 emails after crossing limit)